Week 27 : Suddenly, Success

For those of you who are new to the blog, welcome, I hope you enjoy these posts this coming semester. For those of you who have been following these post, I have splendid news!
Image result for light relay system
This relay diagram is what inspired the current design of the Aquino's pump system

It took several weeks and various attempts but I finally have the Aquino functioning. For those of you who are new again (sorry for calling you out again), I am currently working on an autonomous watering system to test if computerized watering patterns yield an earlier arrival of a matured plant. The electrical of the project is what has halted my progress for the majority of this project, I myself have a programming background and little to no understanding of circuitry. I suppose that the latter statement is not as accurate now due to this recent success. Below is a video showing the pump run on a timed off and on program.

* I plan to upload a video of my initial reaction and findings in the coming days.

Comments

  1. So excited to start testing the Aquino and seeing if it works. I've been waiting so long to start testing this. All we need now is to setup the cameras to monitor the plant and get the radish ready for planting. Let’s just hope the pump doesn't get an attitude again like it did before and mess up everything.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts