Week 9 : Around the Corner

phpMyAdmin is a database manager I am configuring the database through
This week, I am currently in the process of finalizing the dual file and text uploading for the database. Having achieved both separately, this should be no hard task. The challenge of this task comes from linking them to one database, which will require a configuration file. Normally with the text uploading the database is auto generated initially and referred to in all iterations after, however with a file being uploaded it requires that the database is configured to allow a file upload by using a configuration file.

At the time of writing this, I estimate that I should have this operational by the end of my lab time tomorrow. Stay tuned for more updates!

Comments

  1. Finally, PHP my admin is working, its more reliable than the DB browser we were using before. But there was a slight hiccup today because PHP my admin just wasn’t connecting to our server for some reason but thankfully, we managed to get it up. Cause restarting would’ve sucked a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts