Spring 2023 STEM Mindset

 Howdy y'all,

Man, it is crazy to think that this is my last full semester at ASU! I remember scrambling to find research project topics just a few years ago, and here I am about to walk out with my degree. It's crazy. I'm old lol (at least to 18 y/o me). 

As I wrap up this program I think more and more about how I want to utilize my degree, and I find myself debating two different routes. On the one hand, I could continue where I was and pursue educational pathways, or I could try what I've been considering more and become something of a data consultant or advisor. Either way, I do hope to educate folks, I'm just not quite sure what yet.

Outside of the picture view, I am really excited about this semester! I'm currently taking ACO 350 for Systems Programming, and I am also starting the front end of my thesis this semester with Dr. Oh'Flarety on IT Leadership Styles. This feels like a good balance of courses between the major-specific courses like the two previously listed with some fun ones like zines and religion.

Anyways, I hope to update this a little bit more throughout the semester, and I hope y'all give this a read!


David

Comments

Popular Posts