Week 29 : Work Flow

This compact fan is the one
we have installed atop the chassis
This week, the fan I talked about last week is now installed along with some adjustments to the chassis
to better utilize it. With the fan running the Aquino has a better chance of prolonged usage, making it suitable for some more stress testing before the actual experiment. It is possible for me to simply set it up and have the project going right now, but my partner James and I feel that it is best that we have all bases covered before seeing the poor thing fry from a single oversight. It is a breath of fresh air writing these now as there is a lot less of "...to no avail..." or "...due to some complications...", it feels like there's genuine progress note.

*I will at some point post the segments I referred to previously on the blogs; I should avoid setting dates in stone.

Comments

  1. The idea of the fan was great and doesn't require much power at all, so its not a liability when running the Aquino. After we start testing we'll see if the fan provides cooling for the motor or if not, we're going to need a bigger fan. I hope we wont have to mess with anything.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts