Week 18 : Side Stuff

A photo of the system32 command console; I had to enable
the starter code through here.
This week, a majority of my time was directed towards working with the PC IT head on data base basics. The platform I am using is Windows Apache, which I will be controlling through PHP files. The goal for me on this project is to get me more acquainted with operating on networks and communicating with servers and databases. It took a while to be able to get all the required code to be able to execute the basics for the project. So far, I was able to communicate with a local generate page hosted on my own computer ; which is surprisingly convoluted.

Over at the lab, the chassis for the Aquino had to have some mild alterations. Nothing earth shattering, because of how it was sized I have to have each panel printed in their own independent file. Now that is scaled to be printed, I should be able to have it assembled by next week.

Comments

Popular Posts