Week 20 : By the Skin of My Teeth

The 2 pieces which I
fixed with the dremmel
This week was a bit of a curfufle with my midterms eating away at my hours. However, a few pieces for my Aquino have arrived from the printer! It however has come with a caviot, a few of the pieces are mismeasured, and requires me to go through my designs again. With the pieces that were printed I chose however not to throw and instead to shave them into size with a dremmel. This means that next week I will FINALIZE the design and make sure they adhear to the 2 pieces I have currently.

Comments

  1. This is so exciting I'm glad to see the light at the end of the tunnel for you! I must ask, after assembly what needs to be done next, in this great experiment of yours? Also, I hope the handwritten Java test of yours went well. I still have no idea why a Computer Science class would have a written midterm. All in all, I'm excited to see this machine of yours up and running. I'm excited about the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that sitting on the counter! It's so cool that you're 3D printing it! I'd love to know what your experience has been 3D printing. I keep eyeing the 3D printing classes here. I just don't have the time at the moment, but all the software is free just because we're students here. Did you use any of the free software and programs from the school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3D printing is such a pain, I know how you feel. I’m not surprised that you’re just going to roll with the pieces you have and fix them yourself, due to the fact 3D printing takes too long. I’ve seen the chassis and it still looks good and it fits the wiring well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts