Week 23 : And Now The Waiting Game

Sorry for posting later than usual, I had gotten a little carried away by some homework.

The Aquino Frame
This week all the 3D pieces have been printed out and the assembly of the aquino is now in it's last stages. As seen in previous weeks, the aquino is constructed out of several panels which slot together. My plan is to simplify the now printed design by binding several of the pieces together to create a 2 piece snap together build. I will only need to pop into the lab to add additional adhesive every day. Because of this I intend to spend a majority of my time next week working on my php project. I can't wait to post pictures of it with the electricals housed inside!

Comments

  1. Wow you project is really coming along how exciting! I am still so fascinated by how you 3-D printed all your pieces and how you are assembling it all together! Great work, you must have a lot of patience to be able to do that. Can’t wait to seeing up and running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 3d printing process is such a pain, especially if you get it wrong. it’s like watching paint dry, it takes forever. I would've gone insane waiting and changed my chassis idea into a different material if I was you. I’m glad to see it turned out good, it looks really good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts