Week 24 : The Start of Something

Well it's time, the Aquino frame is shaped together and the Aquino is sitting in it comfortably. With all my external components complete the next step for me is to assess that all my code and research are up to snuff. Last time I checked the Aquino all elements were working well, though I feel as though I should make some adjustments to the rate at which it dispenses water as to not drown the poor radishes. Past that, it really is high time for me to get this show on the road. The plan is to have it tend to a single radish while I take care of one myself. If the experiment goes off well, than the variables will be multiplied with the Aquino and I tending to multiple radishes. It feels so odd to finally be at this stage, I can't wait for what's to come!

Comments

  1. I've seen you working very hard on your project. I'm glad you are finally at the stage to start testing it out. I can't wait to hear about how well it does. I noticed you mentioned you are going to have it tend to one radish. What will it be able to water if it's working at full capacity?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts